DIY Bokeh Masters Kit for creative Bokeh
UVP ¤ 32,99
DIY Bokeh-Disc kit with bracket
DIY Bokeh Masters Kit
The DIY Bokeh Masters Kit is a creative tool that can make a photo with unusual bokeh patterns.
The shape of the aperture affects a photo outside the focal plane. Particular points of light show the shape of the aperture. Bokeh Masters Kit provides the ability to design precisely this form: The form attached to the lens acts like an apperture and draws the pattern in the unfocused areas of a photo.
Finished patterns and blank discs
The kit includes various cut-out bokeh discs and some blank discs, you can design yourself.
- Pop the bracket and the discs from the templates.
- Attach the bracket in front of your lens. Make sure that zoom and focus ring can rotate freely without twisting the bracket.
- Slide a bokeh disc into the bracket.
- Use your camera in aperture priority or manual mode and set the aperture to whide open.
- Search motifs with lights in the background and focus on the foreground. li>
The automatic metering of the camera is influenced by the dark mount. First make some test shots to set an appropriate exposure compensation.
Scope of Delivery:
21 cut-out bokeh discs
8 blank discs
Customers, who bought "DIY Bokeh Masters Kit for creative Bokeh" , also bought additional accessories and products:
in stock¤ 39,99
in stock¤ 11,99
in stock¤ 7,99
in stock¤ 9,99
in stock¤ 5,99
in stock¤ 7,99
more productsLensbaby Creative Aperture Kit 2
Creative Lens Loreo Lens in a Cap for Nikon DSLR + SLR
Holga Creative Camera 120N with lens 60mm f/8
Lensbaby Creative Aperture Kit Blanks