Seagull Angle Finder 1x-2.5x for Canon Nikon Pentax & Leica
Very useful tool for macro-photography
- magnification factor of up to two and a half times
- true sided display of viewfinder
- viewfinder head is completely pivotable
- dioptric correction possible; -4 to +4 diopter
- five adapter pieces for different types of cameras
- transport case included
Description: An angle finder is always a useful tool for a macro-photographer, because in close up-photography pictures are often taken from positions which don't provide a convenient view through the viewfinder. Especially pictures taken near to the ground. By the help of this viewfinder this won't be a problem anymore.
The viewfinder head is completely pivotable, so that you can look through the viewfinder from every direction. You can choose a magnification of 1x or 2.5x. Due to a special combination of lenses and a roof prism this angle finder provides a clear, bright and true sided display of the viewfinder-image. The angle finder has a magnification lever to adjust the sharpness. Adjustments between -4 and +4 diopters are possible. An other useful feature is the rubber made eye cup which prevents side light from impairing the view on the viewfinder.
The scope of delivery comprises five adapters to attach the angle finder to different camera types. The angle finder will be delivered with a convenient case so that it is always protected.
* 1-2 workdays is valid for deliveries to Germany with standard shipping. Express shipping to Germany has a delivery time of 1 workday. Delivery times to other countries can be found here. The deadline for the delivery period begins when paying in advance on the day after placing the money transfer or for other payments on the day of the check out and ends with the expiration of the last day of the delivery period. If the last day of the delivery period is a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday at the place of delivery, the next business day applies.