Yongnuo Speedlite YN468-II for Canon EOS
E-TTL II Yongnuo Speedlite YN468-II with zoom reflector for Canon EOS
Stroboskopfähiger TTL-Aufsteckblitz YN468-II mit LCD-Anzeige
This compact Speedlite is ready for a variety of shooting situations. Whether fully automatically on the camera via TTL or manual when mounted on the camera but also unleashed or with strobe mode.
- Fully compatible with Canon EOS cameras (digital and analog) and Powershot G-series
- Guidenumber 33
- Automatic TTL flash control by including manual exposure compensation of +/- 3 stops
- Manual flash control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps
- Automatic or manual zoom reflector for use with different focal lengths
- Flash control possible via camera menu
- Supports AE-Lock (TTL mode)
- Flash sync at first or rear curtain
- Flash head can be swiveled and rotated
- light diffuser for wide angle shots
- Built-in reflector for indirect flashing
- AF-assist lamp
- PC sync connector
- Wireless flash in slave mode (manual control, no TTL)
TTL, manual mode, stroboskop or unleashed
The Yongnuo Speedlite YN468-II offers several modes in which he assists the photographer in the lighting design of his recordings. If the flash is mounted on the camera, all settings can be set either via flash menu or camera menu.
- TTL is the automatic mode. In this mode, camera and flash communicate with each other and adjust shutter speed, aperture and flash intensity based on the surrounding light conditions. The zoom reflector adjusts itself to the transmitted focal length.
- M is the manual mode. In this mode you can control the flash intensity on the plus and minus buttons on the back of the flash.
- Multi is the multi-strobe mode, the intensity of the flash as well as the frequency can given manual.
- S1 (slave 1) is the mode for unleashed lightning in a traditional single-flash system.
- S2 (Slave 2) is the mode for unleashed lightning in a TTL-Systems: the speedlite ignores the preflash and fires on the main flash.
In the modes the flash is operated on the camera (TTL, M, Multi), the focal length of the lens is automatically transferred to the flash, this makes the zoom reflector go to the correct focal length. Alternatively the zoom can be set manual. By simultaneously pressing "Mode" and "On / Off" the focal length can be adjusted between 24mm and 85mm in 5 steps.
Use the flash only with high-energy batteries, these will guarantee a quick recharge time after the lightning. Long-life batteries / rechargeable batteries often do not get to the required voltage to charge the flash.
Guide No: 33
Max. trigger voltage: 6V
Vertical rotation angle: -7-90°
Horizontal rotation angle, right: 90°, left: 180°
Power supply: 4x AA batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH)
Battery life time: 100-1500 times of flashing
Recharge time: approx. 5 sec (with new batteries)
Color temperature: 5600K
Flash time: 1/800 - 1/20000 sek.
Modes: TTL, Manuell, Stroboskop, S1, S2
Flash intensity: automatisch (TTL), 1/1 - 1/128 (Manuell, S1, S2), 1/4 - 1/128 (Stroboskop)
Zoom range: 24, 35, 50, 70, 85mm
Size: approx. 70 x 10 x 55 mm
Weight: approx. 250g (without batteries)
Customers, who bought "Yongnuo Speedlite YN468-II for Canon EOS" , also bought additional accessories and products:
in stock¤ 38,91UVP ¤ 54,99
in stock¤ 12,99
in stock¤ 15,99
in stock¤ 9,99
in stock¤ 35,99
in stock¤ 5,99
more productsPixel Battery Grip for Canon BG-E8
Lens Mount Adapter Contax G - Canon EF-M e.g. for Canon EOS M
Yongnuo Speedlite YN560-III with integrated Radio Receiver
JJC LH-60T Lens Hood for Canon ET-60