ENJOYYOURCAMERA Photo Test Card DIN A3 for Lenses and Cameras
Developed in collaboration with nature photographer Benny Rebel (http://www.benny-rebel.de)
Test the important attributes of your lenses
We advise all ambitioned hobby photographers and professionals to test their lenses. Especially when you bought an expensive lens or a lens of a brand that varies in quality.
The test card is designed to test all of the important lens attributes:
- Sharpness of the center and edge of the image
- Lens distortion
- Chromatic aberrations
- Contrast, color rendering, noise performance
Camera setting (Recommendation):
- ASA 100
- Use RAW format
- Choose aperture (aperture priority)
- Set all settings to zero (like contrast etc.)
- Activate mirror lock-up together with self-timer and use if possible a remote release.
- Do the white balance.
Camera set up:
- Set up the test card so that no reflections are visible
- Test card must be illuminated evenly
- Mount the camera on a tripod
- get the whole card in the image
- focus via AF, then set the lens to MF
Dimensions: 42 cm wide, 29,5 cm high
Paper weight: 240g/m2